STORAGE UNIT SIZES & RATES
Sand Springs Self Storage offers an assortment of sizes at competitive rates.
Swipe table to see all columns.
|Size||5′ ˣ 5′||5′ ˣ 10′||10′ ˣ 5′||10′ ˣ 10′||10′ ˣ 15′||10′ ˣ 20′||10′ ˣ 30′|
- Prices do not include PA sales tax
- Security deposit required
Located close to Routes 80 and 81 and just 25 minutes south of Wilkes-Barre, PA, our Sand Springs Self Storage units are conveniently located on-site in Drums, PA.
What You Can Expect from Our Sand Springs Self Storage Service
- On move-in day, our property manager will show you to your unit and help you set up with logistics.
- You can use all the time you need to bring your belongings to the unit and to safely secure it once you are done.
- In case you decide you need more or less space for your storage unit, we’ll be happy to help you find an alternate unit.
- If you have any additional questions and concerns during the whole process, we will be glad to support you!
Self Storage FAQs
What should you look for in self-storage?
Some of the most important things to look for when choosing self storage units are security, reliability, accessibility, location, and price. If the self storage facility meets these factors holistically, it is a worthwhile investment.
Security is one of the most important features when it comes to choosing the best storage unit, since each unit should guarantee that your items are safe from theft, fire, and other natural disasters. Another important feature is accessibility that provides you with the ability to access your items whenever you’d like.
Location is also important, since not having to travel long distances is preferable in terms of logistics and ease of access and transfer. And given a few top options, price will become an important factor when deciding which self storage unit facility will be the best choice for you.
Is Self Storage a good investment?
Absolutely! During your declutter or life transition, you’ll need a safe and reliable place to hold your belongings, and a self storage facility can provide you with true peace of mind during this process. Since most self storage facilities guarantee protection from theft, fire, and natural disasters, you can be assured that your irreplaceable possessions are in good hands.
Is self storage taxable in Pennsylvania?
Yes it is. Under Pennsylvania law, “effective January 1, 1992, the sale at retail or use of self-storage service at a location in this Commonwealth is subject to tax.”